SNEAKERS ER SUPERHYDROPHOBIC PROTECTER 100% HORSEHAIR APPLICATOR BRUSHSneakers ER
SUPERHYDROPHOBIC PROTECTER 100% HORSEHAIR APPLICATOR BRUSH
15cm Natural wood handle is FSC approved - comes from 100% well managed forests
100% horsehair brush that is perfect for the application of our Superhydrophobic Protecter
The soft horsehair will not scratch leathers or other delicate materials like mesh, while gentle enough to work into suede nap.
1. Ensure that sneakers are dust free and clean before use, for best results apply to new sneakers after purchase.
2. From a distance of 15cm spray our Superhydrophobic Protecter evenly until surface is slightly damp ( do not over saturate).
3. Work the solution gently into the fibres using the brush.
4. Repeat the process after 15 minutes while sneakers are still damp to the touch.
5. Leave to dry at room temperature for 24 hours.
Remove any ProtectER coating from any non-absorbant materials such as rubber, plastic or metal buckles and Patent Leather